Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Irregular sleeping patterns is making me sick

This morning I woke up with a really bad sort throat. I am glad I managed to pull it off till the afternoon by drinking lots of fluid.

As usual I have not been doing much because there is nothing much for me to do. Called one of my recruiter this morning and his co-worker told me he is on reservist. Hopefully, he can get back to me ASAP. As you know, I need a job badly plus my parents will be back in 2wks time. I really need to get things going.

Abbott till today have yet to get back to me but they have not. Waiting for them is making me impatient and because of that I am starting to have sleepless nights. I constantly keep thinking what if I get the job or what if i didnt get the job. I know, lame but yes. Call me a dreamer :)

No comments: