Saturday, March 12, 2011

Never Ending Quest

Now that I am officially unemployed I feel freedom. I do not need to stress myself about my awful job. Definitely gained some useful experiences and hopefully I will be able to handle it when this event were to ever occur again. I felt that this was a very good experience of how hard working life is and that we cannot take anything for granted. The pay might be attractive but the environment around us is just as important.

Right now, I am on a never ending quest to find my next dream job. I hope that I will get a job soon and that I am able to adapt to the working environment.

I am really happy that my parents are back home safe and sound. I thank lord for giving me such a wonderful family, who are willing to give their life to me. I am glad to know I was not a disappointment to them even when I quit my job.

No comments: