
29 more days.....................................
culture night was average. it was more towards the life of an asia american which is pretty much the same as an american. the skits, songs, food, etc was not even close to the meaning of culture night. needless should i say it wasnt a waste of time.
After that we left to Thai Basil, which was down the street. We ordered some yummy authentic dishes. Arrh... it was dam delicious la. 2 thumbs up!
later we left to Dave & Buster for some real physical entertainment. I finally found my favorite arcade game, "deal or no deal". i dont thk many people knows how to play it. its basically a pure luck game dealing with numbers. there will be 30 gals, each carrying a brief case with different numbers in it. your suppose to pick the lowest from 2-200.
i need alot of luck right now. this whole wk i have been applying to all the jobs i can find in the valley & the only company that got back to me was Panda Express. they were offering me an assistance manager position, which I am quite certain I will get it but what the crap!! they didnt call me back for my phone interview which they set up for me. I was waiting the whole hr for them. haiz....i'm in a shit hole now!
No comments:
Post a Comment