Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I WILL MISS Arizona State University.....
I cant believe I am graduating. I just cant believe it. I will miss school a lot. I will miss doing hw. I will miss staying up the whole nite mugging. I will miss reading and highlighting my textbk in different colors. I will miss attending all the wonderful events ASU had. I will miss all the free stuff that only happens on main campus. I will miss my daily 45mins bus ride to east campus. I will miss my ah moh friends and how they helped me with my classes. I miss sooooooooooooo many things. I have so many things to say. I feel that I cant write it out. All these things keep running through my head. I cant concentrate because I know I have already did it. I am proud of myself. I did it at 20yrs old. Its a record. When I grow old, I can tell my wonderful stories abt college. About how many times I failed and still manage to get a degree. Although, I will be graduating from a shit school, no doubt I am still proud. My main goal was to get a degree and I am just 1 step closer from getting it.




Preservation= Success

No comments: