YoyoYoYoyo! haiz. I just got back my maths paper and I failed! Can u believe it!! I can imagine my grave getting bigger, wider and deeper. I dont wana fail this class. Step, Donny, Hugo, Henry and I are all dying. Last week we had to do 100+ questions and this week we have to do 50+ questions and they are all graphs. I think I am getting ready to explode my brain this weekend.
Argh..i hate Calculus. Thank god this subject is not for transfer or else I will DIE. Yes Yes ! Arizona State University asks for my transcript. I need to get into that school. No matter what happens. I cant wait to transfer this spring semester. Out off of Washington and head to Arizona. Off to see the Grand Cannon. I want to travel around the States. I am trying to look for some University in the Mid-West. I was thinking of Chicago. But well I will wait and see.
This few days I have been playing NEOPETS. I think I am addicted to it. Yes I know I am childish. I thought I was the only person on earth that ever played that. Until I was chatting with PAM CHUA, and guess what! she was playing NEOPETS too. Hahaha. So I guess we are on the same boat. By the way Pam, I just sent my pet for training. You watch out. Once my pet finish training, you get ready and I will see you in the BATTLE DOME!
Today I am extremely bored and lazy. I was supposed to go to Siska house today to party. She kept calling and smsing me but well I was sleeping. Stupid me! Than not long later Evita called, argh ! Disturb me with my chicken. I was having a great time eating my fried chicken which I bought from Saveway. They were having cheap sale fried chicken $2.99 for 4 breasts and 4 drumsticks. Good deal right! A lot a lot a lot of people predicted I will slim down like crazy after my mum left, but guess what I think I am increasing like crazy. Hahha
So yup, MeI say maybe we will be going out. I am looking at the clock now 10.15pm. Blink! Blink! I guess we will be going out like 12am. Haha.
billiejoeSEXGOD: Ur seriously working. I want see you work!! Thats so cool. Where are you working? Anyway yesterday I sent about 5 sms to your old hp number I dunno whether you received it. I hope you’re having fun working with Sarah. Dun worry I know u will get into the mass com.
Jp: HAhah ! Whats up gal! I have just updated my blog and stop complaining. What did I change? Aiya you know I love you, I know you love me must I tell everyone. Haha. I HATe you! *–always N forever-*..whHAh..
Png and Yanling.: ORH !!! I remember Tzuqun and Tzuyu! How can I forget them!! They are the mighty twins that rock the tennis team. How are both of them getting along? DAM it have been a long time since I saw them. I miss both of them. I always get confuse who is who. They look so alike. Tall Tall, Thin Thin, Spec Spe! .etc. ! aiya they confuse me like crazy! Yup if possible help me say HI to them. And do they have a blog ??
malinshu : Hey ! How are you? Hows your job getting along? You take care ar.. Dont get yourself dehydrated promoting your heart out! I will see you online soon. mISS you a lot too !
Angel: I hope you like it !
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment