Yesterday was awesome..i didnt slp till 7am..even dough i had my msn on as "DO NOT DISTURB" .. i thk it even got worst..i started getting so many msg and therefore as a result I couldnt slp..had to follow wat Pam say..juz log off..hah..
Was talking to Val on the phone yesterday..over here US 4am in Sin 8pm..she's crazy..ask me to call her everyday..if not everywk..i ask how abt a month..CANNOT..so well i will thk abt it..hah..by the way nice talking to u..miss u a lot..
I didnt go to church today..seriously sorry to CC she called me 5 times and i didnt wake up..but well it is alright..i will attend nx wk..no harm done..
Anyway FcUk the owner that brought my car..she got a ticket and i have to pay..ass hole promise me that she will go register the car under her name..now getting all her bills..fCuk..now in so much trouble if i haf to ask her to pay i haf to go to the court or something..idiot..cause so much problem..
And also fcUk the US postal services my mail was listed missing..it is not really a mail..it is a big package..how on earth can it go missing..it cost me a bomb to sent it and buy it..
US is so screw up..I want to go back to SINGAPORE..
Png: You wont believe it..My period juz came all thanks to u..now i am stuck at home feeling so..arGh...dead..i cant stand it..i was planning to go out..but yah..not will this feeling..Fat hope ar..US where got sell whispers..they sell some shit brand, I hardly use them bec I still have tons of ULTRA THIN-WHISPERS in my changing room..somehow another Whispers is still the best brand..
Yanling: I thk out of our gang meaning like u, seok, rebca, kenneth..they all..u GOT the brain..and maybe the highest IQ..hah..the future Tai Tai..and who is tzuqun?? I can teach u tennis if i still know how to play..hah..where r u staying..izzit near kenneth house?..i forgot already..memory failing..
GReeNdAy tAn: HAlo !! Hahah..serious..I will try to make my entry not so alien to u..hah..i am glad u tag..it has been a long time..miss ur tagging a lot..
Burkey : Frizzy HAir !! Shooting mountain !! i mISs u ToO !
Doro: HOW are u doing..gosh it has been like how many yrs i haven met u..the last time i saw u was in Holland V..in deli eating with ur friends..in ur CGS uni..wanted to say Hi..but well..hah..
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment