Thursday, January 27, 2005

I am in Demand

I juz came home from Henry's, Leo's and Donney's apartment. We were doing our maths project together..ARGH..i hate it..i suckx at maths..bloody difficult..i hate it whenever i cannot get the sum correct..

After bio class, I haf to tutor Stef all the graphs questions..gOsh..how am i suppose to tutor her when i cant even find the Y-axis and the X-axis..hah..i will bring my sloution Bk as a back up..

Today, nothing much happen..basically everyday is the same thing..stare at the instrutors..drawing during lectures..eating in lab..slping in class..well maybe thatz the main reason why I am not doing well in class..

Anyway I cant wait to go SNOWBOARDING this sat !!!..I will be going with Rob, Evita, Revita and Duad..haha..whEeeEEe...I hope the weather would be perfect for snowboarding..i dislike snowboarding with snow flakes falling on my face..juz horrible..Stef dun wana follow..sObx..she broke her wrist last yr bec of it..so..yah..i understand her nightmares..

Gtg..Tc..cheers !

pNg !..I haf updated my blog finally..hahah !..oh yAh happy birthday..ur PAD story was awesome..I didnt know PAD can be so useful in time of crisis..i love to play video Games !

Yanling !..Seok Yhee say Hi to You !..she misses u..she cant believe it is U !

Wanda!..Wonder-wOmen !!..i miss u like crazy..howx training..howx NJC..gosh i mux get back and see u in that Uni..from once the green dot uni to now simple and gray uni..hah..

jp !..I will be back..I hAte u ..My entertainer...study hard..All the way man..I believe u can make it to Team Sin squad..


No comments: