SWIMMERTON HEATS JUST STARTED AND ISABEL HOUSE IS LEADING !!!
ISABEL : 27 POINTS
MARIE : 24 POINTS
IGNATIUS: ??
CAROLINE: 18 POINTS
I LOVE YOU ISABEL !! gO GrEEN!!
gIVe ME a "I"
gIVe Me a "S"
gIVe Me a "A"
gIVe Me a "B"
gIVe Me a "E"
gIVe Me a " L"
WHAT DOES IS SPELL ! "iSAbEL" !
I CAN'T HeAr yOU ! "IsAbEl" !
oNE mORE tIMe ! "ISabEl" !
I miss those days when I was the captain for that house.
The loyal members that stood by me all the way ::
=Sharon =Rodel =Mel. Lew =Mel. T= Denise= Cherelyne= Caroline= Katerina= Elizabeth= Teresa .L= Fei Zhen= Angela. P= Joana. P= Kyrie= Clara= Serene= Altracia= Sabe= Mangesse=Lenadra=Mag ..etc..( juz too many)
I especially miss : May Si, Erwina and Yee Wai !..hah..for 4 years in a roll..u guys ran for ISABEL ! I miss those time when i had to sit down and force u 3 buddies to join..make me go nuts !
History:
Sec 1: Level Rap with Florence
Sec 2: Level Rap
Sec 3: Vice-Captain
Sec 4: Captain
ISABEL U GUYS ROCK !!
ALL THE WAY !!
******
Today was shopping MADNESS !..
I brought myself 2 shirts from DKNY and Tommy. 1 pair of jeans from CK..dun ask me the total price bec I will not tell.. In case my mum come and see my blog and goes BonKerS !..
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment