Monday, February 21, 2005

Bio again

Firstly Happy Birthday Dad!! and Have a save trip to Thailand...

Tiring week..had so many things to do..
Blogging is tiring..
For ur guys info..i have to write 3 journals a wk for sch..than my own private diary and this one..
I find it werid writing the same story..hah..but who cares..

On friday..18 FEB

Stayed in school till 5pm.
Evita came over to my house.
I ate fried rice she ate fried noodles.
Rob came.
And than both of them went home together as they were living in the same apt district.
At 11pm, my dear ah MEi called.
Force me to go watch midnight movie.
So i went, we watched Constantine.
That show is horrible..u guys better not watch it..have Sin flim it?
I didnt realize so many of my friends were there till they started kicking my chair..
I felt like flying! which is nice a nice feeling.
Went home in Army car. We went retarted. We came singing and singing.
Yeni nearly fainted, bec she couldnt bear our next american idol voice.

On Sat..19 FEB

I was Audi and Yeni alarm clock.
Had to call them at 8am to wake up.
We went school to follow Martha to the Food Bank..but they left us..
Dam..
Thank god Micheal was around, he was able to guide us.
We had to carry so many can foods. No wonder my arms are currently out of service.*pain*
After that we went to Mac, I am doing Lan so i cant eat..*saddening*
We wanted to go downtown to eat tim sum.
But yeah change of plan bec of me..i cant eat meat !
So in the end i headed home. I wanted to slp.
They knew once i slp i will never wake up. They predicted correctly. I never did.

On Sun..20 FEB

At 7.59 am MeI called..
She can give me a headach.
"Madam wake up, time to go to CHURCh"
Well friends like this is hard to find, tresure her a lot.
Cecline came to fetch me to church.
Met MeI, Rob, Revita, Evita, Micheal, Yolan, Etc..
After church i went out with Jessica to meet Tarri and Mag.
blah blah..i was car sick at that moment couldnt remember much.

Than Today 21FEB

Happy President Day !!
No school.....
but still have to study...
haiz..
Tarri will be coming to my house soon.
got to get change !!
see ya !

No comments: