Congrats TO my BRO ......
Before my bio exam started my brother called, to wish me Happy Chinese New Year.
He is just simply great.
He won 2golds and 3silvers in swimming..
Somemore in the US, not Spore!
Haiz..not like me so lazy!
Ever since I came to the US havent really been swimming, just going to school and sleep !
BioLogy RawKz !
I had to do 55 questions in 2hours.
I gave it my best, so whatever result I get. I shall reward myself!
After the exam Jenet picked me up to follow her to Apple Bee restaurant.
I ate some mango rice meal which totally sucks. The meal wasnt even filling.
Later we went to Heather and Josephine house.
They wanted to go to Target and Tjmax so we followed them.
After shopping we went to Seattle, Chinatown for dinner.
We met up with some Hong Kong gal.
After dinner we went to Gossip, to get bubble tea. I ordered mango milkshake. Not bad I must say. It was a Taiwanese store.
After that we head back to heather and Jo house to watch a movie which they brought from Target.
I came home roughly at 2am.
My beautiful eyes could hardly open !
Today I cooked fried rice for dinner!!
Izzit that awesome!!
For a gal like me, who hardly step into the kitchen when I was back in Spore!!
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment