Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ice skating

ICE SKATING AT NIGHT DURING WINTER IS FREAKING AWESOME!

25th Feb

Yes!! I went ice skating on friday night with...non other.. ..my friends!
There were abt 10 of us..against the Ah moh..hah
That night was way colder that i expected..freezzing madness..
Every single one of us were like ice cubes..
Fogging the dam air..which get into our way most of the time..
I fell a couple of times..
And my wrists hurt like hell !!
Had a bad history with my bones..they seem to get hurt whenever i fall..
Watever...fragile bones..i guess i need milk to restore back their position..
But NO pain NO gain right..by falling down I will learn my mistakes..
By the way i cant really skate..dun thk of me as a pro skater..
Hahah :)

26th Feb

Today Yan woke me up during my WEEEE Hours in dream land..
I forgot today the guys were having a soccer match against South Seattle College..
Glad we wasnt late..
Thanks to Army..
He was ZooMMming pass every car that got into his way..
Sounds like Formula 1..

After the match we went for dinner at the University District..
Jam pack with students..
Flocking the side path like no body business..
Which include us..hah..-wat a great insult-..

When we were done with dinner..
We headed to the theatre...it was movie time "Baby"
We watched The Curse and Man of the House...
Both movies were fantastic..
Man of the House is a dynamite show!! dude...
I LooooVe Tommy Lee Jones Texas Accent..
People u muz watch this show !!!
And wat i love most is the whole movie is abt Texas A & M University..
My Brother Ex University..haha..
He is now in Indiana..he hate Texas..which puzzle me a lot..why Texas?..
People like GeroGe Bloody Bush live there..hah..izzit that great!

Anyway time to go to bed..

YANLING ..be happy...I am updating my blog..hah

No comments: