Recently..
I was accepted to st luke hospital..
and if everything goes fine..
I might be posted to PENNSYLVANIA STATE! home of Hershey chocolate!
oh well..
I was invited to an ex-sngs party yesterday...@ club momo or something...
I am not from st nicks or in Singapore though..
hahaha..
and my fren goes...WHY ARE U FOREVER IN STATES!..which is kinda true..I wonder WHY too..
I thk this is like the 2nd or 3rd time shes inviting me to the st nicks party..
even if i make it..i dun thk i will know anyone there..
I can smell my green beans boiling!...shall end here and figure out wat to cook for dinner!
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment