

now u know why so many AMERICANS die of overdosage..juz looked at the amount of bum-bur-bee antibiotics I was prescribed by the MD..
Not only that! the size of it..is huge..2 cm plus!..I can hardly swallow..more like choking
I remembered when I was back in Singapore..the antibiotics wasnt that long or SO many..
OKAY..in case I die of medication overdosage (touch wood) plesase help me sue this company! earn extra cash for ur expenses :)
Other than that let me see..
$10 to see a general MD- 5mins
$20 to see the MD-specialize- 10mins (FOR WHAT, it is juz a GERNAL sickness)
$32.10 for medication
Another $20 to meet him again in a month time to see whether the medication is working..which I feel is Unnesessary
In total I spent US$82.10 juz at my school clinic..and this is the price I pay even though I am having FULL INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE PLAN provided from the college..wats annoying..is that I am paying $800-$900 per semester for this insurance plan when they cant even cover my physicians fee or my medication..
Fern Condition: AWESOME if not will I be typing this! but haiz..should juz stayed at home and rest rather than spending it. wasted
1 comment:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment