this entry is for the KAPO haha:) :
7 qualities of my perfect lover:
1. Loyal- know what it meant by u belong to me and I belong to u! Nobody but the both of us.
2. Give in- I am not very good in giving in when problem raises, so i expect the other person to give in.
3. Calls and sms me daily- Communication! (super important) no matter how busy you are! if you cant find time for someone u love, it means ur up to something! Is alright if u cant go out w/ me but juz a simple call or an sms indicates that you still love or care for me.
4. Haf a plan for the future- either career or education
5. Protection- Meaning that when I am in trouble I know who to turn to for help and knowing that as long as I am with you I am secure.
6. Be yourself- I dun mind u being different from the rest. Jux be urself!!
7. I thk 6 would be gd enough. Myabe I will thk one later. I juz got off work, so i am kinda wore out for the day.
hahha:) TC
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment