I bet some of u guys had recently done my interview project....... some was long some was short but overall thanks! for the help... people like pam..forget it la...dun need to mail it back..ur super late..probably the 1st to receive but the last to reply..*faint* tis is not a gd way of acting cool! hahaha:)
Today there will be someone flying in from U.K- yeppx! i wish it was JOSE!
And than kor will be flying in this wk end!- yuCkx!
TOTAL: STAYING IN SHU FEN HOUSE TIS WKEND: "EIGHT", "8", "PA", "FA"
I thk I will be going to wal mart later.. gonna buy an air mattress for them or rather for me n my room mate or for our 2 regular guests to slp on! she was sweet enough to give up her room to the UK guy.. and I am going to give up my room to my brother-dam..
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment