Monday, February 20, 2006

ISABEL CAME IN 4TH FOR SWIMMERTON

1st OF all super THANKS to all the smses abt ISABEL..( i didnt even know fri was simmerton)
1st sms came in @ 6am friday morning!! thanks ar..the news was SO shocking...i couldnt slp from than on!!

AFTER 3YRS..u guys still call me the scarey house captain-watever:)-
is not bec I want to force u guys to swim even though you guys cant..ahahha:)..(sorry) come on it is for the HOUSE!! and it is my duty to force you!*peng*
BY THE WAY WE CAME IN 1ST 2YRS IN A ROW..so dun nag!!!...

SERIOUSLY i have no idea who this house captain is!! n dun blame fei cheng bec she didnt choose her.. it was a voting system!!

THANKS for the description..I still cant picture her!!..oh even best thanks for giving me her friendster address to have a proper look!!
kinda cute when u guys go...telling me things not related to the house..

BY THE WAY! BECAUSE COLLEGE JUZ STARTED AND I AM REAL BUSY..sms me either through my cell phone or MSN..(the yellow icon)..not to worry i am PAYING for it..thatz the best way to get me..

Attention All EX-ISABELLIES ::
Fei Cheng and I came up with an idea that might help our house captain Eunica??izzit from hockey?? okay my detail abt this new house captain might be all wrong..whaha..if ur willing to help out juz contact me!!

No comments: