Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I am blind today!!
wahahah...
I forgot to bring my spec!!
if u didnt know..i sit right behind..well not really behind but in the middle..
although the board is huge n wide..n my prof. look like peanut-from far-
i cannot see..
so basically i was relaxing throughout lecture oh and smsing...

life is peaceful without studying

anyway i didnt know people read my blog! i thought it died long time ago
hahah:)

I think i wrote alot of unrelated stuff over the yrs..but once it comes to Isabel the response is huge -exaggerating-..-do not underestimate the power of "e Greenie house"-
I didnt know ex isabellies love isabel juz as much as i do..
is kinda surprising...
i never thought of it..
and NO i wont be back for sports day..
sorry once again
let the GREEN DRAGON RAWK!! n let it fly high!!
-zoom zoom zoom broooom brooom-
"BANG"
"CRASH"
200-300gals died..haha..choy! JK..love being part of the isabellies

Yucks! there is this ah moh couple who is sitting beside me now!!KISSING, MUSHY, touching...eee..gross man..not trying to be a kapo but the way they kiss is so loud..oh and the gal is planning to go to his house after finishing her essay...hahaha:)
shu fen is such a big K.P.O!

No comments: