Tuesday, April 05, 2005

SPRING BREAK OVER

I WANT MY SPRING BREAK !!
WHY MUST IT BE OVER !!

Anyway for this spring break I went to Oregon.
Mum a little piss with me bec I forgot to tell her I was leaving Washington for my spring break.
But I guess she is used to it.
Since my brother too is similar to me.
hAha..brother n sister think alike.
By the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR !

Pitty him.
He couldnt really celebrate his brithday bec he was having an exam.
But well at least I wish him happy birthday.

Evita Rockx..

She juz came back from NY.
And brought me a shirt..."I LOVE NY"...
whHHeee...

Argh..

I hated class today..
I haf so much to read..
Doing hw is the last thing in my life..
Reading my Philosophy book now..
Will be doing my Psychology hw later..
And lastly finish my research paper for my engineering, business n science class..
Guess I haf everything plan out for tonight..

Peace Off !

No comments: