Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mei leaving in 10 more days

Friends live forever,
Now that Mei is leaving,
I started to realize how much friendship means to me,
We have 9 more days to see each other,
After that,
I wonder when we will meet again,
I will miss your singlish the most,
Now that you’re leaving back to indo,
Nobody will remind me of Singapore,
Nobody will stay up late at night with me to sing the Singapore National anthem,
Nobody will go to the movies with me in the middle of the night,
*cries*
Life comes and goes,
U will never know where it leads you,
All the best to one of my best friends in States,
May u have a great journey towards your fruitful life,
One day we will meet,
Either in Indo, Singapore or States,
And rejoice our old memories.

I will meet you in Indiana University this fall !

No comments: