Sunday, July 22, 2007
This week has be good although I was half the time dead. I'm totally upset that my wkend is going to end and I have to wait for another 5 more days. watcha dock! wat am I going to do. I suppose Korean drama would be my only choice on my list. My cable is down & I have a useless TV siting in front of me. summer has been plain boring all thanks to the gorgeous hot weather. It's either I am a pig or blame it on the weather. Why is there so many flies & bugs around my entire room. But I realize it only comes during summer. I wana get rid of them ASAP and than again it will be back the following day. I shall be a kind soul & let them stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment