Saturday, June 16, 2007

I was busy surfing the net focusing on real estates in Spore and guess what I found out!!!??!!!!
a five room flat in Singapore cost roughly S$675,000 - S$720,000

-Ridiculous but funny lah soon i will see people living on the streets. And who's fault is it?-
(Okay I shall shut up, the answer is obvious)


I cannot believe it I am currently allergic to the sun..yes..yes..and this is not one of my lame jokes. I was having rashes for the past 1 wk. Having no chioce I went to visit my school doctor. And this was her answer to my rashes. "You might be allergic to the sun". *scream*
Honestly, I thought it might be food related but I never ever thought about the sun affecting my skin. Oh lordy....please save me...I dont wish to be related to the Vampire family


Temperature Now @ AZ
111F=44C

No comments: