Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Go go go Singapore....
(R. Ho look so much like Jac. Lim from the side. I m happy to wish B. Tay on time. haha)

Alrighty peeps! I am studying for my final...-finally-

Some of the pictures taken during Thanksgiving before black market Friday. I brought a number of notebook products to manually upgrade my computer. Hoooray, its going smoothly without any connection problem. Not only that I even brought an external hard drive. At least from now on I get to keep all the movies I downloaded from limewire without pausing for a moment to thk which one am I going to delete after watching. haha

Turkey
Ham
Turkey anus- clean and ready to be eaten
slice slice slice
chop chop chop
Another one of our 'happy birthday LAH cake'
College students= Poor, dont even haf a proper knife..hahah
Us :) oh oh oh..I manage to watch 'I not stupid 2', it was an extremely awesome crying movie. I juz kept crying and crying. Yes, crying! thank god I was siting beside a box of tissue. Dont need to malu myself infront of everyone. haha

Break time up. Shifting back to exam mood. Argh. Where's my bloody Pathophysiology book?

No comments: