Thursday, October 05, 2006

'Sexiest College Girl in US'


I cannot believe it, she is named the sexiest college gal in US. And she's from the same college as I. By the way do u find her chio? I thk she's not LOR! Anyway I heard she's majoring in business and communications, sophomore year. I might wana go check it out. How come her 'NEH NEH' so 'sibei dua'!?!


SOMEMORE UPDATES ABT MY LOUSY SCHOOL:



ASU is going to win the U.S. Ryder Cup golf tournament, 100% and thats because we haf
Phil Mickelson

college
include:
Arizona State University
Campbell University
Clemson University
Coastal Carolina University
Ferris State University
Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida State University*
Methodist College
Mississippi State University
New Mexico State University
North Carolina State University
Penn State University
Sam Houston State University
University of Colorado, Colo. Springs
University of Idaho
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
University of Nevada - Las Vegas*


No comments: