I wana stop school for a semester and WORK. I need some clinical experience!! still young and have plenty time to waste! By the way in order to get my state license I am required to finish at least 1000 clinical hours before I can take my state board exam. So why not I start now!
right!
kor asked me to go to Chicago...and if I am not wrong I have to fly down at the end of the yr to meet my parents..
HAIZ...Spending another entire month in the mid-west
BORING
anyway will anyone be going to CHICAGO, IL @ the end of the year..I will be so WILLING to meet up with you guys..and I know where Oprah Winfrey stays! hahah..
Most likely I will be spending my entire time at Michgan lake feeding the fishes, over-looking Wisconsin and Michigan state..
I know it sounds boring thats because it is WINTER and theres nothing else to do but ROT in the SNOW.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment