i luv FRIDAYS! yepps
mid term is around the corner and I hate it. why why why. why muz I study. I am planning to wake up at 10am. Run to school and collect my bike back before it gets stolen. Maybe I will do my hw, if not I plan to go to Saveway and buy some snacks. My entire house is EMPTY. poor me, for the entire wk I was surviving on PANDAN EXPRESS horrible mexican-chinese food. *yucks* which cost me USD$5 for a bowl of plain rice w/ lemon chicken on top of it, ending off with fortune cookies. For a period, I did liked it but now...I seriously need something different. Anyone have some Ideas on HOW TO COOK or WHAT TO COOK? pls share with me! kkk. I will be willing to give it a shot.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment