Friday, September 22, 2006

As i was walking to my life sciences building I spotted this dead bird at the car park. saddening. I dont think a car ran over it, I told Tan maybe it died from old age. NVM, natural death will automaticlly lead you to heaven. Lucky sia.

Anyway these few days I have been seeing a lot of dead things: dead bird, dead human, dead fish and dead chicken. Why ar? is it a sign that my world is coming to the end. maybe god wants me to gain some death experience before my turn. Smart-ti-pants

Not only that, lately I have become a fan for dairy products: morning a glass of milk than in the afternoon cheese with 'lo ti' than for dinner steak lastly for supper yogurt. Poor COWS. wat a consumer I am! I bet the cows muz be saying ' KNN, be careful that chao bo! Siao one lei, eat so many of our ancestors. drink milk from my neh neh still not enough' Maybe the famous phase 'wait till the cows come home' will happen for me! I will wake up one morning by the sound of MOOOO MOOOO..hahah..drama

No comments: