Tuesday, August 15, 2006

FIND GOH SHU FEN....whoooOoooOOoo...see me ride like a ass hole :)
@Santa Monica, California beach about 5miles off the main street and about 20miles away from UCLA campusI lied..haha..I am not in there...cant surf nor will I ever float..get wat I mean..size matters in the water! but there is one thing i didnt lie about..the picture and those rock solid hard 6 packers

Went to school today and i waited an hr and a half just to see an advisor...
After being advised! I went to see my prof. who dam hell still do not accept me to his class bec it is full..he wouldnt even put me on the wait list..darnit!

Later on..i recieved a voice mail from my university that I could come back to work for them in the fall semester...and u know wat...when did I ever applied for a job? hahah:)


5 MORE DAYS TO COLLEGE...yay!

No comments: