SINGAPORE
I had a dream yesterday..that I was back in Singapore @ the Singapore Cricket Club eating curry chicken with my family..the happy days of every sat night..when we got together and chatted!
I dreamt about shu en too..hahah..cutie! How I sat in Singapore Island Country Club with my mouth filled with suishi rolls and she goes I want sushi too.. la la! oh and how mum walks around SICC like a popular queen..while I sat down and listened to the golfers chat! how boring...all abt the balls n the swings..the only thing I said to them..I love to go to the pond and collect golf balls..other than that dun ask me abt golf.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
thanks : )
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment