ONLY 66% OF SINGAPOREANS ARE WITH THE PAP!
Low Thia Khiang won Hougang by 62%!!
Cham See Tong won Potong Pasir by 55%
HOOOORRRAY!
I am not against the PAP or wat so ever..
Just that after staying in the US for a couple of yrs and seeing how they elect their government and comparing ours.. I found that we are very much a puppet..meaning that we (the citizens) are so afraid to talk about the pros and cons of our government in public..
-go on w/ my lovable PAP-
I juz do not want to them to control the whole Singapore system..
I know they are more "EDUCATED"..as in OVERSEAS EDUCATED if u didnt know!
Juz go to their PAP website and look at their profile!
Most of them finished their education in USA!
For example:
Wang Kai Yuen- BT
Ho Peng Kee- Nee Soon East
George Yeo- Aljunied
Prof S Jayakumar- East Coast
Dr. Tony Tan- Sembawang
Why are people so afraid to confront the government bec of the suing part...
It is the cons that will make Singapore better!
I bet you all heard of Bukit Timah...
is there any upgrading going on there..
there are basically MORE TREES than upgrading..
Talking abt PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!! 6th Ave only haf 3buses (156, 77, 961) available..and it is juz 1 straight line heading up and down the slope..
“1 straight line” These are exactly how typical Singaporeans think..Example: 1. follow rules, 2. non-creative, 3. do what government say, 4. don’t think- just do-to avoid trouble!
Juz bec we are the more fortunate ones doesnt mean they should leave us out..
Where do all our funds go to...the MAJORITY of Singaporeans but how abt the MINORITY like us..
We do not receive any benefits! We pay Taxes! and we do not get equal incentives! Whatever the MAJORITY gets, we get less than 50% or “Sorry u do not qualify”!! Do u think there is any fairness involved??????
If the government wants a BALANCE society between the rich and poor..why not ask everyone work for the government since they are paid so high! Why work so hard to open your own business and compete with INTERNATIONAL companies! Right!!..so basically the smart will end up serving the government! And our so called local investor will eventually vanish!!
Well, I guess there is no point of me saying all this bec I know it will take a long time before B.T gets to vote..
Why……
Because nearly all of the PAP ministers are staying there..
A couple of people said I will soon get sued..but there are currently 36% of Singaporeans not with the PAP..if ur literate enough it means roughly 1/3 of Singapore population!!
Anyway all the best to SINGAPORE! I don’t expect anyone to follow my views rather than respect them!
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment