Friday, March 24, 2006

I seriously hate my TA
he made an appointment with me and he didnt turn up
call himself a fu*king TA
I am writing to the Assistant Professor about this matter!

1st gave me a B on my paper and gave an A to my friend when we 2 did the HW together
2nd he didnt turn up for the appointment he made
3rd he made me come to sch, when it is my FREE day today!

So yeah..
I plan to do a movie outing for the singaporeans @ midnight??
havent really decided wat are we going to watch
and i thk we better stop the unlimited dinner thingy we do every wk. getting sick of it!
the guys adore that idea but not the gals! haha:)

ohh..thk i will msg my fren now
see if she available to play tennis with me
see ya~!

No comments: