Monday, December 26, 2005

This is how goh shu fen spent her christmas and boxing day....izzit interesting!!

so here it goes:: ...

On my left my dad is nagging abt how unhygienic I am..
"r u sure ur planning to become a nurse, I hope no one dies under u" choy choy..

On my right my mum is asking me to book the motel..
"ah gal ar..pls pls hor..tmolo we r leaving already..stop playing"

and in the middle is my brother scolding me to stop using his com..
"u brat, get lost! go help ah ma clean the dishes la"

the more I stared at them blankly the more I see them as flame thrower. trying to set me on fire.
And, of course i will be running for my life..doing my sexy curves and cunning moves..trying not to be hit by them. if i could swim like a bullet i could ran like a bullet too..haha..

hehehahahah:)

KAaaa--boooommmmm....
shu_fen died...i guess i am not as fast as i thk i am!!-time to hit the gym, n get my abs, Pam I am coming. check out who's ads are more define-

ho Ho Ho ho...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! to all u sexy bombs!!

+My road trip is starting in 4hrs time..the clock is ticking..-tick-cock-lick-cock- whaha :)

No comments: