Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chior

I wana cry already!!
Offically leaving WASHINGTON Dec 15 to INDIANA than to ARIZONA!!!!!!
Sobxxxx................

Gosh I cant believe I would actually miss Green river...
Shit la...
I haf such a sucky life...
Forever travelling...
I cant seem to stay put...

Spent a few yrs running around Indo and Sin during my childhood...
Than spent most of my mid-teenage life in Sin...
Than now US...

I still dunno when I will be going back to Sin...
Since my dam brother has no intention to go back!
I wonder how many yrs haf he been here...so bloody glued to US lifestyle
Anyway I will visiting him this Dec...for christmas and New Yr...
U see..I am such a gd sister..than together we will be going to CHICAGO...Yepppszz...
Yah yah..travel again...Might be planning to drop by NY...
At least for sure I will be stopping by in Salt Lake and Phoenix...

Wah....I juz realize I will be visiting so many States of US...
Thank God..My parents are paying Every bit for this trip...*heng Heng*
Juz need to slight my credit card..and everything will be solve!..whahah

I was busy study psychology and I came by something interesting:
At 3 the average child can use 900-1000 different words and uses about 12,000 each day. By the age 6, a child tpically has a spoken vocabulary of 2,600 words and understands more than 20,000...
Is simply amazing how the brain works!!

No comments: