GOSH..i am so stupid!
Argh..I sent an unfinish online hw to my teacher..
Aiya..REGRET..
Bloody hell and he doesnt let me sent the complete set..
Argh..tis is so screw up la! I hate Psychology Human DEVELOPMENT!
I bet my GPA is going right down..Which I cant!!!!!!
Bec I will be tranfering to Aziona State Uni nx yr!!
Aiya!! Feel dam lost!!
Help Help!! Still call himself DR. Marshall!..eeeeeee
Dun even give me a 2nd Chance..
Making me so pek chek!
Cant stand him..
Before him was DR. John BUSH..
Another mad ah moh..so strict..
Everything muz be perfect..a slight mistake..
Wah ... "K . O.. to ur GPA
I juz realize I am having 3 DR for 3 of my classes..
1. DR. Marshall
2. DR. Shaw
3. Dr. ??( dun care..I am forever late for his class)
hah
Anyway life haf been alright..
Talk to Jean last night till 3-4am..
She had to shut up most of the time bec Sianny was slping..
Give up on that PiG..
haha..
BYE!!!!!!eeEE!!!!!!!
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment