Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy

Blah blah Blah..
Shoot me down!!
Rawk........Rawk!!
mooOOOooOOOoooOOooOOo!!
hahahhahah...

Neh Neh Pok..Pok..Pok..Pok..pok!!!
Pang sai sai sai sai....

sHhhhhu fen is full of crap!!

Yeppzz!! I juz brought myself a tennis NCODE wilson bag..
And guess how much it cost........... US$2.99 only..found it @ some junk 2nd hand store..
Retail price would be roughly US$30..I mean where can u get such a gd price for the NCODE model..the latest from Wilson
Was busy serving the net on ebay for the NCODE racket..and the cheapest was US$130
Expensive man.......

I figured out the best way to get rich is to.........
HUNT DOWN Bin Laden................................
He is now worth $25 MILLION........................
Anyone willing to follow me to Afghanistan!!!??????!!!!!!


DESCRIPTION of the hottest guy on earth....
Ah.......... Bin........ Bin
Date of Birth Used: 1957
Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'4" to 6'6"
Sex: Male
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds---SAME AS ME..we are so alike!!..haha
Complexion: Olive
Build: Thin
Citizenship: Saudi Arabian
Language: Arabic (probably Pashtu)
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks: Bin Laden is believed to be in Afghanistan. He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

No comments: