Saturday, September 03, 2005

SWIMMERS back in Action

The SWIMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!! of 2000..JCC

I can't believe it..
Bloody Amanda manage to get most of the swimmers from our batch together..
cries..
It has been like wat..2-3yrs since we last met up..
Miss them..all the crazy time we had in JCC..that time I was only 13 or 14..before I switched club..
Gossiping abt the coaches and swimmers..where haf they been..most of the guys r in NS and the girls..overseas..
Great to know everyone is doing dam WELL..

The sad thing is...Simon will be leaving today to Canada to further his studies..trying to mug his way to MIT nx yr..
Sarah will be leaving tmolo to UK..and too going to mug herself to either CAMBRIDGE or OXFORD..madness la..
Su Ann..forget it dude..pre-med student..signx..future SGH doc
Keith..hah..forever smiling..doesnt really know wat to do with his life..but who cares he is now SP swimming captain..funny man...unbelievable..cant wait to see him in US
Mich..still the same..STC STC STC STC..she was telling me she went in to STC on Fri with her dyed hair..without anyone stopping her..thatz not fair!! no idea how she did it!! I wana go NUS..I wana skip lectures like wat Mich did today for us..ha
Lastly Amanda..another smart ass..still a mugger..made me melt outside NJ today..argh..hah :)

whheee...........
Kinda tired now..
Nitex!!

!! THE SWIMMERS !! clockwise: Sarah, Amanda, Me, Kieth, Simon, Mich and Su Ann

No comments: