HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVITA, Melissa n Michelle...
Anyway Today was funny lah !
We did a surprise party for Evita.
We came to her apartment at 12am and sang her a birthday song.
Her expression..was like...wah lan..I am slping u come and disturb me..f**k You..
hahah...I thk she was too slpy to even hear us sing or open our presents..
We stayed for about 2 hours..talking and shouting..
Esp if steven is around..never a slient could be heard..
Rob brought an ice-cream cake...super YUmmY !
I called back to Sin and wish mich n mel a happy birthday too..
oh yah and talk to miss azure ng..haha
Cant wait for Eivta birthday Blast later at Downtown Seattle..
She went to book some place..which i dunno..haha
Last time she had her birthday held at the seattle space needle
This year I wonder where..
I shall just follow blindly..
Gtg !! BYE BYE... !!
Friday, May 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment