Wheee! !!!! ! ! ! !
Star wars....rocks...
Well on Sat I went to watch Star Wars..
Was alright lah..
Everyone kinda know..or was able to predict the story..
It was a tiring day..the dam show ended at 1am..
By the time we drove back to Kent..
It was already 2am..
I really wanted to go to NSCC fair today..
I heard a lot of people was going..
Plenty of asian food for sales..
Food temp me a lot this few days..
I haf no reason why..
Werid stomach..
Anyway on Sun..
Harris, Donny, Henry n felix came to my house..
They didnt do anything..but took my beds.. aha ha
Since I had 3 beds in my house..why not lent it to them..
Was funny..when I watched them carry my beds across my apt..
" OMG..why this bed is so heavy "
I am now waiting for my next class to start..
Kinda hungry now..but dun feel like eating..
I dunno why again..
There goes my werid stomach..
The sheep Brain: My own point of view
Welcome to medical life..
If ur planning to major in anything that do will medical..
Face it..u haf to dissect animals..
Sec or JC or Uni.. during ur pure bio class I bet u guys did dissect animals..
Like my sch stc..I heard they dissect animals too..
I bet u wont want to haf a doctor to operate u..
Without having any experience..
Or a Veterinary to juz assume where the causes are..
For what I know..all this animals we dissect are not animals that is healthy or like we want to kill that animal..we go kill it.. ( Thatz murder )
They normally die of diseases or at child births or from the meat me want to eat..
The organs are being donated to medical researchers or students like us
Who is going to medical field.. or eaten up..
Even human dead bodies are being dissect of medical research..( donated for scientific research)
We want to cure diseases.. we want to end HIV, cancers n many other harmful causes..
We want to help people with disorder...find ways n how the brain works in them so that we can understand them better..
All this dissecting is for a gd cause..
We dun juz play with it..
Laugh at it..
We study it..
Thatz wat we do..
And I dun see why is it related to animal abuse..
We didnt beat them..
We didnt chain them..
I wont fight with anyone to join my view..but face it..when u cut a chicken..izzit that call dissecting..juz that u dun study it but eat it.
*****************************************************************************
I will write a letter to PETA and question them on dissecting animals in schools during class.
If I get a reply, I will post it on this blog. With the permission from PETA.ORG.
The respond that I will get may not support my view as it is a supporting animal rights website.
But I will give it a shot n give the answer as soon as possible.
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment