Sunday, April 10, 2005

Road Trip

One of the most lame road trip..
hahah...
It took us 8hrs juz to reach the dam..
And we spent less than an hr over there bec when it reached there it was already 6pm..
hahah..
And on the way back we got lost...
We suddenly see mountains everywhere..surrounding us..
We couldnt even see the road..and the road was so icey...
Yudi..was crying and praying..bec he was so afraid..
As u know it is difficult to drive on wet ice..and there izzit any light on the road..total darkness..
All out us were on the look out..we are afraid some deer or some cock head juz appeared in front of the car..
Thank god we went as a group..12 people..
But no doubt it was fun..

Now I am in Eivta house..
Didnt go home for 2 nights..
SHIOK right...party party party....

By the way..ANGEL..thanks for calling me this morning !!!!!!
You rock.......you rock.....you rock...totally !!!!!!!
Sorry I had to put down the phone..
Blame on Rob...haha..

I am tired...!!...!!...
Goodnight !! wHAhah

No comments: