Friday, March 11, 2005

Bio Exam

Cant wait for spring break !!

Well it is only 4days of hoilday which include Sat and Sun..
So offically it is only 2 days..
I know it suckx..but well better than nothing..
Hate studying..juz wana return back to Singapore..and hang out 24/7 in Sentosa
Miss that place a lot..spent most of my weekends sun tanning over there..

Tmolo I will be taking my 3rd Bio exam..
Juz finish my bio Technology lab..was alright..
Had fun playing with DNA and RNA..

I dun thk I will be going home today..
I will be staying in Siska house to study..
I am such a good gal right !



Should I go with Vonny to FLORIDA ?
or
Should I go with Billy to L.A ?
or
Should I go with Stef to OREGON ?
or
Should I just stay in WASHINGTON ?

Still thking who to follow..I dun mind staying at home..and slp..haha

No comments: