Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New YR..Happy Schooling

Back To My Books..

I skipped Bio class today..was too tired to wake up..
Maths and English class was alright..
Dam..hw is being given out on the 1st day..
Planning to do it tmolo..thk abt it..
Need to go to Wallgreens today and get my 1 gallon of Milk..
Cerals without milk taste horrible..
When to the gym with Yolan today..
Ran for abt 30mins..
Now my legs are aching badly..
Haiz..guess i wana do my HW now..
see yA..


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005..

Celebrated my New Year with my American friends..
my 1st American Party..no asian ONLY me..wHHahha
I didnt really do much on new yr day..
Juz went to Jenet's and Ross's party..
Was too tired to thk abt the new yr..

*
Teresa !! how are u..whahaha..yup..i juz linked u..anyway tell me ur e-mail(msn) and i will teach u how to paste pictures..see ya !

Yanling !! erm..the green ping pong ball is nothing..is juz some silly story i used to tell to my classmates..hah..anyway howx sch..howx ur CCA?? wHahha..hope u haf fun..

billiejoeSEXGOD !! I haf nothing against gay community..wHAhhaha..i love people who are crook.. Am i still ur SIMS lesbian gal...have i died ?? u better make me live..i deserve to be alive..
I still cant believe u went to my house...WhHAHhaha..could u take a pic with the green day shirt wana see how big it looks on u..

JaniCeeee !! How are u... I am glad u like my card & lollipop..I miss talking to u online..i Mean the Real Talking online..wHAhha...go get ur Headphones so that we can talk 24hrs..I juz linked it !!..u didnt tell me ur blog add..had to go hunting for ur abt an hr..whAhha..but i found it..

No comments: