Saturday, December 18, 2004

Counter Strike

+ I LOVE THE ZOO + zoo keeper here I come......
My exams are done for now..no more waking up at 6.45am..After my final..Kelvin, Evita, Sin, Tina, Vonny, Duad, Mia, Danny, Sarah, Micheal, Mia sis and her friend..together all of us went to the Zoo..dam..it was awesome esp at night..we left the zoo around 9pm bec it was closing soon..the lighting up was juz..amazing..beautiful man...but i still perfer the zoo in Aust..that was way cool and way big..i get to sit the cable car to the other side of the zoo..

Yesterday I was playing Counter Strike with the guys in Micheal house..they juz love killing me..was complaining to Sarah abt it..guys shop so fast..in the sense they buy their guns or watever..piss me off...i hardly get a chance to shoot down any of them since they are all pro..left Micheal house with Bearnard at 3.30am..mum was angry..but well..hah..she's leaving soon..will be missing her a lot..

No comments: