Monday, November 22, 2004

done for december

I AM IN FOR 2006 Student Orientation..................YEEPEEE

Vonny- Indonesia
Jon- Taiwan
Shu Fen- Singapore
Miska- Japan

Alrighty !!
My Decemeber hoilday is super pack..no break for fen fen
My finAls will be done on the 16th dec
Tofel examination on the 20th dec
26th-29th dec Student Orientation
3 JANUARY' 2006 BACK to school..dam !

YOU tell me whether singapore is more relax or US..sigx...i cant even haf a gd long christmas hoilday..hahha..
Anyway i juz view the programe for the Orientation and it is horrible..i need to be in sch by 5am to get everything organize..are they crazy..somemore it is in the winter period..luckily..Jon say he will pick me up..I was told Winter programe will be much better than Fall quarter..I wonder watx the difference..they still haf to take the compass examination..

hey sexy sarah, heather and angel when is ur prom ?? remember to sms me..do not call my (h) num juz call direct to my cell..remember....hor

No comments: