Attention ShuFen; I don't friggin care what kinda banana (*Refers to a Chinese person who is yellow on the outside and due to caucasian influences, is white on the inside.) you have become, I will still love you. And! I mean what I say alright.
Well, Heather here. I'm hacking into your account because to put it simply, wah. I'm fucking bored. I have been revising Social Studies/ Secret Sharing; *cue to laugh. for a lot of days now. It's my first paper because I don't take Chinese anymore.
**A welfare state is a system in which the government uses tax revenue to look after the welfare of its people by providing free social services such as health and education and financial assistance for the disabled and the unemployed.
I think I might've gone a bit off-key at listing examples of social services. FUCK LAH.
Okay, I'd better go now. You take care. I've got absoulutely no idea what to say on someone else's blog. How rude. Hehe. Did I mention it's also been eons since I typed a blog entry? Mine got deleted, thank God. Okay, no time. Bye!
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment