Friday, October 08, 2004

hoRRible scHool

I survival the 2nd wk of school..manz..tiring..i wish I was in Singapore..perfer doing O’levels rather than Uni..too much HW..other than that I prefer being with my Sin friends..over here the people r so old..feel kinda werid at times..i haf been slping 4hrs a nite on avg..completing unwanted work..

I slpt at 2am and woke up at 6.30am..haiz..stressful..no one know how hard I try..things juz dun go into place..like I wanted..

Now in school..juz finished my bio class..waiting for my chem. Class to start..i cant wait for sch to end..i wana go home n slp..i dunno wats up for today..maybe going out..enjoying life a little..before I burst my sweet tasty brain..

Yesterday I had bio lab..was interesting..did the lab with Julius..he’s so funny..every slight mistake he made he will be like OOOo..opss..-spiLLs-..our lab table was in great danger..had abundant of unkowns n chemicals on the table left unclean..but who cares..hah..



*OH yah Heather tan..My bio partner is name HEATHER too..hah..cool ar..no worries..u will always be 101% better than her ..hmmz wat can i say abt her..she's not bad looking..quite chio..long hair..definitely no mole..heh..smart n intelligent..
Why dun u like this music..wat sort of music would like me to play?..


* Yesh I called..i only had ur Home num..so I sms juli..
at least I tired..now it is ur turn to call..dun worry abt ur hp bills..ur so wealthy..do a little favour for a poor beggar like me..pick up the phone n dial instantly..

by the way why doesnt my blog haf the -lost in time pic-..since u did this blog for me help me find that thingy..password n username..still the same
-thankz-smiles-


No comments: